The first meeting of the National Advisory Committee of the Project PROPEJA
The first meeting of the National Advisory Committee of the Project “Promotion of Youth Employment and Crafts” was held this morning in the meeting room of the State Secretariat for Social Affairs. The meeting whose opening session was chaired by the Secretary of State for Social Affairs H.E. Mrs. Mouna Osman Aden to view the participation of several representatives of the departments that are members of this comité.Ce committee consists of:
– The CEO of ADDS
– Representative of National Education and Vocational Training
– Representative of the Ministry of Labour responsible for Government Reform
– Representative of the Ministry of Women and Family
– Representative of the Ministry Delegate to the Minister of Economy and Finance for Trade, SME Handicrafts, Tourism and formalization.
– Representative of the State Secretariat for Social Affairs Officer
– Representative of the Secretariat of State for Youth and Sports
– Representative of the Ministry of Economy, Finance responsible for industry
– UNDP Representative
– Representative of JICA
– Representative of the Embassy of Japan
– Representative of I .D. AT
The Project “PROPEJA” will allow one hand young people to have access to practical skills and skills training and also it will allow at least 3,000 young women and slightly or moderately skilled living in poor communities in Djibouti town of Arta Tadjourah Ali Sabieh and access to funding.
The objective of this meeting was initially to present the “Project Promotion of Youth Employment and Handicrafts”, implemented in collaboration with the World Bank and financed by a Japanese Don, the different actors involved in the implementation of this project. Then the participants exchanged experiences and set up a strategy for the proper execution of the Project.